Job Description For Receptionist
Job title: Receptionist
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This role entails attending the reception at TechAccess and supporting the Administration team with various administrative and operations related tasks where required.
Duties and responsibilities
The key responsibilities of the Receptionist are:
- Provide a professional and courteous reception services to callers & guests, maintain reception tidy at all times, professional appearance, posture and always wear a smile.
- Routine secretarial and general administrative work.
- Screening telephone calls, inquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate.
- Manage meeting rooms via Microsoft Outlook Calendar.
- Receive emails. All relevant email should be replied if necessary or forward to concerned persons.
- Handle all Domestic and International shipments of documents and packages via Courier services.
- Receive mails from Couriers. All received mails should be log in register book "incoming mails".
- Coordinate with Office Assistants for mail collection & distribution from PO Box.
- Coordinate with Office Assistants for refreshment (coffee/tea/water) and other office-related help especially in pantry stocks.
- Hand over the payment cheques issued for suppliers.
- Scrutinize monthly telephone landline & mobile bills and prepare reports.
- Maintain Petty Cash box and handle all internal employees' petty cash reimbursements.
- Excellent communications skills and fluency in English
- 2-4 years' previous experience as Receptionist.
- Proactive and friendly attitude.
- Friendly and approachable personality, helpful, a "can do anything and everything" attitude.
- Multi-tasking ability and flexibility to work in a dynamic and ever-evolving environment, and work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Educational degree.
- Exceptional computer literacy, including familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Familiarity with courier services and procedures.
- Highly developed organizational skills.
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities under pressure.
- Maturity to handle a range of situations.
- A meticulous and thorough nature.
- An ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Loyalty and a high level of confidentiality.