Job Description For Partner Sales Manager - Oracle
Job title: Partner Sales Manager - Oracle (KSA)
Reports to: General Manager - KSA
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Our Company and Team
TechAccess is the leading Information Technology distribution company serving the Middle East and North Africa. TechAccess was established in 2000. We have offices across the region including UAE, KSA, Egypt, Algeria, and Pakistan. Technology Vendors partner with TechAccess to leverage our vast partner network and the strength of our presence in the region.
The role of the Partner Sales Manager - Oracle is to maintain Vendor relationship and to develop and expand the Oracle business channel through driving strong sales across the region to achieve revenue and profit targets. The primary responsibility of the position holder is to ensure the achievement of their Organization sales target and strengthen the portfolio. Vendor and Partner relationship is key to the position. It is also important for the position holder to monitor compliance to the service quality guidelines set by the management.
- Obtain the strategic direction from Oracle and ensure the strategic directions of both Tech Access & Oracle are aligned. Build and maintain a good relationship with Oracle VAD and Channel management. Attend regular Oracle meetings at all levels and maintain up-to-date Vendor contacts.
- Set the strategy of developing the partner's knowledge for the product, as well as the product focus. Set the targeted partners with the GM - KSA according to TA Product Strategy, build brand awareness and drive product marketing.
- Participate in the identification and evaluation of potential new business opportunities to assess which are most likely to increase Tech Access revenues and which are most feasible from a financial, operational and technical perspective. Align with Vendor and Tech Access Marketing. Manage Vendor rebates as well as other potential incremental revenue for TechAccess.
- Use market date to annually develop and implement a solid growth plan, keeping it up to date. Maintain a knowledgeable Product Sales team.
- Ensure competitive pricing and deliver P&L Gross Margin (GP). Review with the GM - KSA the accepted pricing and make sure that the overall GP exceeds the targeted GP. Review discount requests and present business case for GM - KSA for approval.
- Contribute to the preparation of the Organization's budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues, areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized on.
- Develop an engagement plan to attract and motivate key ISVs (developers) or SI/Alliances (influencers) to work together with Tech Access. Size and evaluate impact and cost, in order to decide future axes of TA development, per Industry, horizontal or vertical solution focus. Evangelize the Solution Center to ISVs and SIs and develop a business plan for engagement and conversion to business, as well as upgrades and improvements.
- Manage the implementation of operational policies, procedures and controls covering the Organization so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled and complied with while delivering a quality, cost-effective service to customers.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Computer Science. Master's Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the business development, distribution and marketing of IT product and solutions.
- Excellent Oracle Technology experience and relationships.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership skills
- Negotiating skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player
- Fluency in English
- Fluent English is required and additional Western European languages are encouraged
- Arabic language an advantage