Job Description For Senior Consultant (Data Management Practice) - Informatica
Job title: Pre Sales Consultant (IT Service Management) - BMC
Reports to: General Manager - SofTrack
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Our Company and Team
TechAccess is the leading Information Technology distribution company serving the Middle East and North Africa. TechAccess was established in 1999. We have offices across the region including UAE, KSA, Egypt, Algeria, and Pakistan. Technology Vendors partner with Tech Access to leverage our vast partner network and the strength of our presence in the region.
TechAccess is investing in building a new software group that will focus on "Best of Breed" enterprise software vendors from across the world. The new group will focus on several key domains. A key focus of the organization will be Digital Enterprise Management. We have secured key vendor relationships and adopted a unified strategy for the region. This role will lead the technical architect team under professional services for this practice and shape the future direction of the business. This role is an opportunity to be a part of new and exciting journey within a strong regional technology distribution player. There are leadership opportunities within the company in the future based on vision, attitude and results which could be both vertical and horizontal.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Work on both short term and long term Informatica data integration projects at client sites across the MENA region
- Work closely as part of a team with Delivery Practice lead to perform specified deliverables in the area of ETL/Data Integration, Big Data Management and Cloud Integration
- Work on preparing scope of work documents, time and resource estimations, solution designs and implementation plans
- Responsible for planning, development, delivery and maintenance of integration projects using Informatica products like PowerCenter, Data Quality and Informatica Cloud.
- Pursue training and certification around Informatica Emerging Technology stack as an when required
- Over 6 years of experience in implementing Informatica PowerCenter/PowerExchange/Data Quality/Masking solutions/Informatica Cloud batch and Realtime with an overall experience of 5 years implementing ETL / DWH / BI projects.
- Wide experience in implementing an end-to-end Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence project.
- Strong experience in performing data warehouse ETL development tasks for large projects (ETL development, stored procedures development, SQL optimization).
- Hands-On experience with Informatica Cloud and Informatica Cloud Real-Time projects.
- Extensive experience with Informatica ETL development and application troubleshooting, workload management, performance tuning.
- Experience in developing and implementing best practices in ETL specifics to process control, exception management in an EDW environment.
- Good Knowledge in handling high data volume project (Telco projects) especially in large scale data conversion effort.
- Experience in solving Data Quality problems through profiling and cleansing data using the Standardization, Labeler, Parser, Classifier, Match, Merge, Comparison, Association, Consolidation and Exception transformations to implement Data Quality Solutions.
- Extensive experience in installation, configuration, upgradation, migration and administration of the Informatica Platform.
- Experience working with multiple applications with Oracle, Sybase, DB2 and SQL Server as databases.
- Strong expertise in Cloud Ecosystems AWS/MS Azure and other cloud applications Salesforce.com/MS CRM/Oracle Cloud Apps.
- Expertise on Web Services - ReST/SOAP and XML files.
- Experience in BI tools Microstrategy/IBM Cognos/SAP Business Objects/Tableau.
- Good Knowledge in Big Data and Analytics ecosystem.
- Proven passion for the data management and visualization discipline
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Proven ability to meet established deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A strong drive for results
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Demonstrated focus for customer satisfaction
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Objective, creative, and diplomatic team player
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Arabic speaking is an advantage for this role.